2 grown boys: Creighton and Eric
- Elder: leading, shepherding, counseling, teaching, preaching
- Treasurer: handle the churches finances
Outside Ministries: Fire chaplain with the Sioux Falls Fire and Rescue as well as fire chaplain for all the Minnehaha County fire departments. Also he is well established with 2 of the cemeteries and 3 of the funeral homes in Sioux Falls. He is called to help with and conduct funerals.
- Received his BA in ministry from Platte Valley Bible College in Scottsbluff, NE.
- Received his M Div from Lincoln Seminary majoring in ministry areas of counseling and preaching. Since then he has gone on to get chaplain certifications with two units of Clinical Pastoral Education here in Sioux Falls.
- Has over 43 years of helping, serving, leading, caring for people in all situations.
What makes him cry: People in pain. People who don't know Jesus and His power to transform their lives. But has learned that where true love exists, there is always laughter with the tears.
What he enjoys: walking, listening to Christian radio, talking to people, being with family.
What is his greatest fear: That he won't see loved ones in Heaven with him.
What is a life-long goal: Hearing his Father say, "Well done my good and faithful servant."